How to Use a Keyword Research Tool – Alphabet Soup Technique
I am going to show you how to use the alphabet soup technique as a keyword research tool. I will also include a video if you want to follow the text.
This is a free tool to use on Google.com. Read my keyword page to learn more about keywords.
1. Go to www.google.com
2. Type in a few keyword ideas and a pop up box below will show up different searches people are searching for.
3. After the last word, you would type in “a” (In this case, after “cookies”) and you will get a pop up of more keywords people are searching for.
4. From there, you go down the alphabet from A-Z.
5. If you want more keyword ideas, you can place A-Z in front of a word in your keywords.
6. By now, you have written down the keywords. There’s an extra step here. You would go to Jaaxy to put in those keywords. From there, you sign up at no charge for 30 FREE keyword searches. The purpose of going to put these keywords in is to see what is the average number of searches in a month for those keywords and the QSR, which is the number of competing websites that is ranked in google with those same keywords. Put your keywords in below to start.
For your average monthly searches, you want at least 50 and your QSR to be less than 300. If you don’t know how to use Jaaxy, go to my page on how to use keyword research tool for Jaaxy to learn how. Read my review of Jaaxy if you want to learn more about it.
Please leave any comments or questions below.
Founder of I-want-to-change-my-career.com