How to Use a Keyword Research Tool – Jaaxy
I will be showing you step-by -step on How to use The Jaaxy Keyword research Tool by including video, text and images. Do you know what a keyword research tool is for? Read my page on keywords to learn more about keywords.
1. Sign up at www.Jaaxy.com at no charge.
2. Once you sign up, you should be on the Jaaxy Platform. Watch this video to follow along with text.
3. The “Search” tab should be already selected, so you should be able to “enter a keyword to start your search” and click on “Find Keywords” to show results.
4. A list of results should show up. You are going to look at “Avg” and “QSR”. Those are the two important things to focus on. Avg means the average keyword searches in a month and QSR means quoted search results which is the number of competition websites ranked in google for this exact same keyword.
5. To see the QSR, you click on “Get QSR.“
6. You want at an Avg of least 50 or more and a QSR less than 300. I also look at KQI, which is the keyword quality indicator (red=poor, yellow=ok and green=good). Another feature I look at is SEO, which is a score based on traffic and competition (the higher the number, the more likely you will rank for the keyword on the first page). It’s up to you if you want to use the later two or not.
7. You will check the box on the left of your keywords, then click on “Save to List.”
8. A pop up screen will show up. You will make sure “New List” tab is selected, then you would “enter a name for your new list,” then click on the “Save” tab.
9. Once saved, a new green tab labeled “View Keywords” to the left of the “Save” tab should show up.
10. You can click “View Keywords” or you can click “Close” to view later.
11. To view later, you click on the “Saved lists” tab.
12. Your previous saved keyword will show up and you will click on the blue “View” tab.
13. Your results will show up like the way you saved it.
There are other features in Jaaxy that I have not covered. I am showing you how to get started. The other features are extra stuff you can utilize. If you need me to show you how to navigate around Jaaxy, don’t hesitate to let me know and I will help you the best I can. Read my review of Jaaxy if you want to learn more.
Do you want to try searching for your 30 free keywords now?
Please leave any comments or questions below.
Founder of I-want-to-change-my-career.com